By providing your data to us, you guarantee that you are over 16 years old. If you are under 16, please let your parents contact us..
Our complete contact data is:
Full name of the company: S.C Creative & Bright S.R.L
E-mail address: email@example.com
Address: 9-9A Dimitrie Pompeiu Boulevard, Iride Business Park B14, S2,
If you are not satisfied with how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to ANSPDCP, the Romanian supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.dataprotection.ro). We will be grateful if you contact us first if you have a complaint in order to try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Please let us know at any time about the changes to your personal data by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping the confidentiality of information about our users is very important to us, therefore, personal data will be collected and processed by Creative & Bright only under the conditions permitted by Law no. 677/2001, in accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the applicable Community regulations.
2. What personal data do we process?
Personal data means any information that can identify a person. They do not include anonymous data.
We can process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity data can include name, first name, username, function, date of birth, and gender.
- Contact details can include the billing address, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone numbers.
- Financial data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data may include details of payments between us and other details of your purchases.
- Technical data may include Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, plug-in browser types and versions, setting of time zone and location, operating system and platform and other technologies on the devices you use to access this site.
- Usage data may include information on how you use our web page, products and services.
- Marketing and communication data may include your preference for receiving new and third party marketing communications and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any sensitive data about our users. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health information, and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about convictions and criminal offenses.
3. How do we collect personal data?
We collect data about you through a variety of methods including:
- Direct Interactions: You may provide the data by filling in the forms on our site (or otherwise) or communicating with us by mail, telephone, e-mail or otherwise, including when:
- You request / acquire our services.
- You submit a CV on our site;
- You ask for resources or marketing;
- Give us feedback.
- Third-party or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third and / or public sources as set out below:
- Google, Facebook, analytics providers outside the EU;
- Identity or contact data from publicly available sources such as the EU Registry of Commerce.
4. What is the purpose of using personal data?
Below is a description of how we use your personal information:
- As a result of completing the contact form, Creative & Bright will use personal data as: name, surname, email address, telephone number and other personal data provided by users under the “other mentions” field to contact the users, to transmit the requested information and to manage the relationship with them.
- Following the completion of the course / event enrollment form, Creative & Bright will use the personal data: name, surname, email address, telephone number and personal numeric code and personal address if the tax invoice is issued to individuals, for:
- the registration of the courses / events, presentations lists and to grant access to the courses / events;
- processing and delivering the requested services, including: managing payments, fees, and collecting / recovering amounts of money owed to us.
- communicating news about the courses / events for which the registration was made, as well as communicating potential changes in the course / event coordinates;
- solving complaints or requests about the courses / events for which registration was made.
- transmiting materials from the courses / events (presentations, documents, etc.)
- to pass on the information necessary to carry out the certification process in the case of accredited courses from the National Authority for Classification.
- As a result of completing the application form for a job, Creative & Bright will use your personal data: name, surname, email address, telephone number and other personal data (home address, occupation, etc.) provided within CV resigned to contact with users and establish in writing or by telephone any details necessary for Creative & Bright’s recruitment process;
- As a result of newsletter subscription – Creative & Bright Newsletters and Communications are transmitted through Creative & Bright’s dedicated and accredited partners. This ensures confidentiality and security of information.
Consent can be withdrawn at any time, as follows:
- by contacting Creative & Bright for this purpose at email@example.com.
- by accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in your inbox.
5. International Data Transfer.
We do not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
6. Data security.
We continually evaluate and update the security measures implemented to ensure the security of personal data processed.
Persons who process your personal data will do so on our instructions and are subject to the confidentiality obligation.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspicious personal data breach, and we will notify you and any competent regulatory authority about the violation when we are legally obliged to do so
7. How long we process personal data?
We will retain personal data as necessary to meet the purposes we have collected, including to meet any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
According to the legal provisions, we need to keep basic information about our clients (including contact, identity, financial and trading data) for six years from the date when they are no longer clients for tax purposes
8. Users Rights
Creative & Bright treats its users data security very seriously, data access is only allowed to Creative & Bright Authorized Individuals who have previously asserted their confidentiality obligations, respecting the rights set forth in European Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to Data Processing personal data and the free movement of such data (“the Regulation”).
- Right to information – you can request information about the processing of your personal data:
- Right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate personal data or fill it in;
- Right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain data deletion, if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
- The right to restrict the processing – you can request restriction of the processing if you deny the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases stipulated by the law;
- Opposition law – you can oppose, in particular, data processing based on legitimate interest;
- Right to data portability – you may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically, or you may request that the data be transmitted to another operator;
- Right to file a complaint – you can file a complaint with the personal data processing module at the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
- Right to withdraw consent – in cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will only have effect for the future, the processing carried out before the withdrawal remains valid;
Users may exercise these rights, either individually or in aggregate, very easily, by simply transmitting a written request to our headquarters in 9-9A Dimitrie Pompeiu Boulevard, Iride Business Park B14, S2, Bucharest, Romania, or via E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Links to third parties
This site may include links to third-party sites. We do not control these third-party sites and we are not responsible for the privacy statements. When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of each site you visit.
You can set your browser to deny all or some browsing cookies, or to let you know when sites are setting or accessing cookies. If you disable or deny cookies, please see if certain parts of this site may become inaccessible or not work properly.